- The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike has a precision balanced flywheel and a quiet V belt double drive transmission system.
- It also features an 8 level adjustable magnetic tension control system.
- The LCD display on this bike is easy to read and allows for tracking of various fitness metrics such as distance, calories burned, time, speed, etc.
- This product also comes with a semi recumbent design which makes it ideal for those who dislike riding upright style bikes or who are recovering from injuries.
- Other features include extendable leg stabilizers; a hand pulse sensor for reading your heart rate; a three piece, high torque crank system that provides a smooth consistent pedaling motion; large pedals with safety straps; and transport wheels for mobility.
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike with Performance Monitor
The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is a perfect way to get fit and have fun at the same time. With its foldable design, it’s easy to store and take with you anywhere. Plus, it comes with a performance monitor that will keep you motivated while you work out.
- Foldable And Portable
- Sturdy And Well Built
- Good Value For The Price
- May Be Too Small For Some People