- The Circuit Fitness Upright Exercise Bike has a heavy duty steel frame that is resistant to scratches and chips.
- The machine is designed with a large cushioned seat to accommodate users of different body sizes.
- Theres also a magnetic resistance system that features preset levels of resistance that simulate the effects of biking on different terrains.
- Theres an LCD display that tracks time, pulse rate, current speed, distance traveled, and calories burned.
- This gear is also equipped with a media rack for you to place your mobile device to be entertained.
Circuit Fitness Folding Upright Exercise Bike with Adjustable Resistance 250 lb
The Circuit Fitness AMZ-150BK is perfect for anyone who wants to get fit and have fun at the same time. With its sturdy steel frame and adjustable resistance level, this bike can be used as an upright exercise bike, recumbent exercise bike, or even a stationary bike. It’s also easy to use and fold up when not in use.
- Sturdy Frame
- Ergonomic Pedals
- Easy To Set Up
- Foldable Design
- LCD Screen
- The Seat Is Not Comfortable